- another term for peyote buttons.More example sentences
- After all the children had gone one young mother who had not eaten many of the mescal buttons opened her eyes.
- All bow their heads in prayer, then, taking the mescal buttons from the jar in which they are stored, the leader of the ceremony hands four buttons to each man.
- The Anhalonium plant from which the mescal buttons are obtained grows in barren and rocky soil in the valley of the Rio Grande.
More definitions of mescal buttonsDefinition of mescal buttons in:
- The British & World English dictionary