(also mesclun salad)
- A salad made from a selection of lettuces with other edible leaves such as dandelion greens, mustard greens, and radicchio.More example sentences
- Also I couldn't find tarragon and chervil, so I just used mesclun salad greens with a bit of edible flowers.
- They'd seen the show before, but then they'd had shish kebab and mesclun salad before, and that hadn't dampened their appetites.
- Spread on top of a flour tortilla; layer with deli roast beef, mint leaves, and mesclun salad mix.
Provençal, literally 'mixture', from mesclar 'mix thoroughly'.
More definitions of mesclunDefinition of mesclun in:
- The British & World English dictionary