- Meso-Americanadjective& noun
- Example sentences
- My all-time favourite skull would be a run-of-the-mill, Meso-American, Aztec or Mayan Quetzecoatl skull.
- The Meso-Americans believed that Tepeu, the ‘Creator’ and the Forefathers, a group of great sages and thinkers created their world and everything in it.
- Ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt, medieval Islam and the Meso-American peoples devised astonishing mathematical techniques and created amazing technologies.
Definition of Meso-America in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.