- Having a head of medium proportions, not markedly brachycephalic or dolichocephalic.More example sentences
- In case of female figures the headform is mesocephalic, the forehead is rounded with a pint of bracycephalic element, the chin is well curved.
- The Gauls as so represented were mesocephalic, mesoprosopic, and on the upper borders of leptorrhiny.
- The dominant and rare types of head shape in the native Fars group were mesocephalic and hyperbrachycephalic respectively, while in the Turkman group they were mesocephalic and hyperbrachycephalic.
- More example sentences
- All this says is Greeks are a composite people whose mesocephaly averages out and masks the varied heritage.
- Perhaps in the tall stature and high mesocephaly of the Don country there is also some trace of the Scythians.
- Thus within the Bulgarian people there is a strong tendency toward dolichocephaly, strong enough to impress mesocephaly upon the nation as a whole.
More definitions of mesocephalicDefinition of mesocephalic in:
- The British & World English dictionary