- The total number of metabolites present within an organism, cell, or tissue: water composition had a significant effect on the fish liver metabolomeMore example sentences
- Interestingly, similar trends as those shown in Fig.1 were also observed in the metabolome.
- As another approach to integrate transcriptome and metabolome, data are mapped on known metabolic pathways.
- Therefore, the metabolite composition of a cell or organism, the metabolome, is linked to the transcriptome and to the physiological state of the plant.
More definitions of metabolomeDefinition of metabolome in:
- The British & World English dictionary