- A piece of graphical information stored in a format that can be exchanged between different systems or software.More example sentences
- The charts are exported as vector graphics (enhanced metafiles) rather than bitmaps, which makes them easy to rescale and to edit further if desired.
- They are simply packages with corresponding metafiles and installation scripts.
- Users can export vector-based geometry, such as a computer graphics metafile, and bring it into another program.
More definitions of metafileDefinition of metafile in:
- The British & World English dictionary