Definition of metalize in English:
1.1Make metallic in form or appearance.
- The first step of the processing was to metalize front contact pads.
- This process encompasses a variety of chemical processing steps designed to clean, activate and metalize the otherwise nonconductive resin glass hole wall.
- You can vacuum metalize many materials including plastic, metal, glass, fiberglass, and more.
- Example sentences
- Depending on the miniaturization method, the IC chip might be fabricated on the wafer with additional metallization or pad redistribution layers to make the chip compatible with construction processes.
- A new method of metallization using a three-dimensional aluminum reservoir to increase the electromigration lifetime of a tungsten plug in the fabrication of integrated circuits is achieved.
- If that copper is to be used for circuit metallization, then the oxidation is not beneficial.
Pronunciation: /ˌmedləˈzāSHən/ /ˌmedlīˈzāSHən/noun
Definition of metalize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.