Definition of metalize in English:
1.1Make metallic in form or appearance.
- The first step of the processing was to metalize front contact pads.
- This process encompasses a variety of chemical processing steps designed to clean, activate and metalize the otherwise nonconductive resin glass hole wall.
- You can vacuum metalize many materials including plastic, metal, glass, fiberglass, and more.
- Example sentences
- Depending on the miniaturization method, the IC chip might be fabricated on the wafer with additional metallization or pad redistribution layers to make the chip compatible with construction processes.
- A new method of metallization using a three-dimensional aluminum reservoir to increase the electromigration lifetime of a tungsten plug in the fabrication of integrated circuits is achieved.
- If that copper is to be used for circuit metallization, then the oxidation is not beneficial.
Definition of metalize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India