- another term for microprobe.More example sentences
- This allowed uncoated specimens to be examined and elemental distributions to be determined using an energy dispersive X-ray microanalyser.
- A newly installed computer-controlled microanalyzer is available for use by any researcher on the campus.
- The lamellae and intervening host proved too small for individual analysis on the microanalyser.
More definitions of microanalyzerDefinition of microanalyzer in:
- The British & World English dictionary