- A grid of DNA segments of known sequence that is used to test and map DNA fragments, antibodies, or proteins.More example sentences
- This may require assaying a range of enzymes, and will increasingly involve transcriptome analysis on DNA microarrays, or proteome analysis.
- For future studies, whether using microarrays, proteomics or genetics, I believe it is essential that this requirement is met and it is now the time to develop large-scale annotation programmes.
- Note that gene microarrays have gotten so powerful that these researchers were able to check the expression levels of all the known genes in a human cell.
More definitions of microarrayDefinition of microarray in:
- The British & World English dictionary