noun (plural microbreweries)chiefly North American
- A limited-production brewery, typically producing specialty beers and often selling its products only locally.More example sentences
- The combined volume of beer sold by microbreweries and regional specialty breweries increased by 210,000 barrels, bringing their total volume to just under 3.8 million barrels.
- There are beers brewed especially for this time of year, including some of the best beers put out by microbreweries and foreign breweries.
- The microbrewery's beers are formulated from proprietary recipes.
More definitions of microbreweryDefinition of microbrewery in:
- The British & World English dictionary