- A small capsule used to contain drugs, dyes, or other substances and render them temporarily inactive.More example sentences
- They have also used what they describe as a more sophisticated nozzle assembly to fabricate similarly sized microcapsules in which a drug core is surrounded by a biodegradable polymer shell.
- Bioadhesive polymers in the form of, or as a coating on, microcapsules containing drugs or bioactive substances which may serve for therapeutic, or diagnostic purposes in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, are described.
- The addition of adjuvants could perhaps improve the deposition of microcapsules on leaves with either spray method.
More definitions of microcapsuleDefinition of microcapsule in:
- The British & World English dictionary