- The lending of small amounts of money at low interest to new businesses in the developing world.More example sentences
- Begum introduced microcredit to the village a decade ago and 40 women solicited as loan borrowers jointly built a facility where they hold weekly gatherings for the payment of a loan installment.
- I would say, yes, in some cases we do, such as microcredit.
- India's deficiencies have been particularly connected with, on one side, neglect of social opportunities in the form of basic education, basic health care, land reform, development of microcredit, and so on.
More definitions of microcreditDefinition of microcredit in:
- The British & World English dictionary