- A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.More example sentences
- There's no crystal residue on the face, the treatment is less painful than traditional crystal microdermabrasion, and it leaves a nice, smooth finish, especially on thin, sensitive skin.
- Laser treatments, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, collagen and Botox injections, light therapy and even medical acupuncture are being offered at a growing number of spas.
- These days, Grace is working to undo the damage done by the sun's harsh rays, treatments involving microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
More definitions of microdermabrasionDefinition of microdermabrasion in:
- The British & World English dictionary