- The shoots of salad vegetables such as arugula, Swiss chard, mustard, beetroot, etc., picked just after the first leaves have developed.More example sentences
- Picture horse-drawn vegetable wagons, like those that worked the Bronx well into the 1940s, piled high with organic microgreens.
- It consisted of two scallops, a small mound of microgreens and a tiny Parmesan basket filled with more microgreens in a bacon vinaigrette.
- For the crispy prosciutto salad: In small bowl, combine frisee and microgreens.
More definitions of microgreensDefinition of microgreens in:
- The British & World English dictionary