- A micrometeoroid that has entered the earth’s atmosphere.More example sentences
- The Moon's regolith was created by the ceaseless bombardment of micrometeorites, cosmic rays and particles of solar wind breaking down rocks for billions of years.
- Ask me sometime how they keep it from hazing with normal cosmic dust and micrometeorites.
- Some are impacts from micrometeorites coming from the birth of the Solar System, and some can be attributed to paint flakes from spacecraft or other space debris.
More definitions of micrometeoriteDefinition of micrometeorite in:
- The British & World English dictionary