Definition of microminiaturization in English:
The manufacture of extremely small versions of electronic devices.
- We all know that this is due to the microminiaturisation of silicon chips and other hardware.
- The microminiaturization of LSIs has led to an increase in variations in the device characteristics.
- Finally, microminiaturization opens the potential for great cost savings in both manufacturing and logistics.
- Example sentences
- The BCR2600 series is microminiaturized with built-in decoder, smaller than half the size of a name card.
- Abstract Electronic culture microminiaturizes the world of objects, thereby indirectly increasing human values.
- TV cameras and computers are microminiaturizing at great rate, and the package will only get smaller.
Pronunciation: /-ˈminēəCHəˌrīz, -ˌminiCHə-/verb
Definition of microminiaturization in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India