The manufacture of extremely small versions of electronic devices.
- We all know that this is due to the microminiaturisation of silicon chips and other hardware.
- The microminiaturization of LSIs has led to an increase in variations in the device characteristics.
- Finally, microminiaturization opens the potential for great cost savings in both manufacturing and logistics.
- Example sentences
- The BCR2600 series is microminiaturized with built-in decoder, smaller than half the size of a name card.
- Abstract Electronic culture microminiaturizes the world of objects, thereby indirectly increasing human values.
- TV cameras and computers are microminiaturizing at great rate, and the package will only get smaller.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of microminiaturization in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.