Definition of microprocessor in English:
An integrated circuit that contains all the functions of a central processing unit of a computer.
- Logic circuits are wired together on silicon chips to make microprocessors and computers.
- The cpu is the central processing unit that contains a microprocessor.
- Shipments of microprocessors, motherboards, and chipsets all declined.
- Example sentences
- The resulting sub-genre, cyberpunk, broke from old-school science fiction by focusing on all-pervasive quantum-based technologies such as genetic engineering and microprocessing.
Words that rhyme with microprocessorprocessor
Definition of microprocessor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.