1An auxiliary website with independent links and address that is accessed mainly from a larger site.
- A number of adoption microsites also included links to pages elsewhere in the host institution's Web site, most often to general pages of contact details and to maps showing office locations.
- Now they're being sponsored by the Ameriquest Mortgage Company whose homepage even includes a link to a Stones microsite.
- In reality, all of these components would interact, providing a much wider range of microsites than we have addressed in this study.
2A small part of an ecosystem that differs markedly from its immediate surroundings.
- This issue was most apparent for B. alleghaniensis, for which establishment microsites differed among the three stand types.
- Basal areas of several woody species differed between the log and forest floor microsites.
- Performance of M. arizonicum was consistent across the elevation gradient in Hylocomium microsites despite significant differences in light and temperature between elevations.
Definition of microsite in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.