- A microscopic hollow sphere, especially of a protein or synthetic polymer.More example sentences
- We evaporated the aqueous buffer from the microspheres and resuspended the microspheres inside silicone oil.
- We show that spectroscopy of such chromophores can be done by adsorption to polystyrene microspheres and nanospheres in aqueous suspension.
- In experiments, so far, the team has demonstrated the tweezers's capabilities with three kinds of polymer microspheres of different sizes.
More definitions of microsphereDefinition of microsphere in:
- The British & World English dictionary