Definition of microtechnology in English:
Technology that uses microelectronics.
- Gravity independence and reduced size and weight make microtechnology an ideal candidate for many NASA applications.
- Although automotive and electronics represent the largest markets for microtechnology, it also has had an appreciable impact on the design and development of medical equipment.
- But they apparently confuse nanotechnology with microtechnology, and they make confusing and contradictory assumptions about how the technologies needed to enable fourth-generation nukes will evolve.
- Example sentences
- A process for assembly of different elements making up a microtechnological device is described.
- Advanced processes and materials have been especially developed for microtechnological achievements.
- The use of the microtechnological photoresist as waveguide layer has made the researches mighty time-saving and economical.
Definition of microtechnology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.