Definition of microtechnology in English:
Technology that uses microelectronics.
- Gravity independence and reduced size and weight make microtechnology an ideal candidate for many NASA applications.
- Although automotive and electronics represent the largest markets for microtechnology, it also has had an appreciable impact on the design and development of medical equipment.
- But they apparently confuse nanotechnology with microtechnology, and they make confusing and contradictory assumptions about how the technologies needed to enable fourth-generation nukes will evolve.
- Example sentences
- A process for assembly of different elements making up a microtechnological device is described.
- Advanced processes and materials have been especially developed for microtechnological achievements.
- The use of the microtechnological photoresist as waveguide layer has made the researches mighty time-saving and economical.
Definition of microtechnology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan