- 1The middle part of something.More example sentences
- Of interest is that the fractures on the Mill Pond contracting-stemmed bifaces occur on the midsections of the blades.
- While shaft midsections were recovered more frequently than either proximal or distal ends of darts, eight proximal and 13 distal ends of dart shafts were identified.
- While resetting circuit breakers in the midsection of the aircraft, they noticed smoke and fumes.
- 1.1The midriff.More example sentences
- Ever wonder whether retired superheroes are subject to widening midsections and bad backs?
- Tighten your midsection so your torso is completely straight (like a plank) from head to heels.
- These activities will tighten your midsection and strengthen your back.
More definitions of midsectionDefinition of midsection in:
- The British & World English dictionary