(also migraine headache)
Definition of migraine in English:
A recurrent throbbing headache that typically affects one side of the head and is often accompanied by nausea and disturbed vision.
- If you had migraines before you got chronic daily headaches, the migraines might return.
- Why does one person experience headaches and sore throats whereas another has migraines and tonsillitis?
- Other symptoms are depression, anxiety, headaches and migraines.
- Example sentences
- Others such as acute dissection of the carotid or vertebral artery, subarachnoid haemorrhage, cranial arteritis, and occasionally cerebral tumours may produce migrainous symptoms.
- Among them, we can mention migrainous and hypertensive headaches.
- Methods of treating migrainous headaches and their associated symptoms are provided by administering a composition comprising parthenolide or feverfew sublingually to a patient in need thereof.
Definition of migraine in:
- British & World English dictionary