- Military articles of historical interest, such as weapons, uniforms, and equipment.More example sentences
- I was very young and liked playing with my G.I. Joes and had an interest in guns and militaria.
- Aside from their spectacular and noisy arena show, they also exhibit static displays of their personal collections of militaria.
- On arrival you should report to reception where you will be directed to the queue for the appropriate discipline - porcelain, furniture, pictures, jewellery, silver, clocks and watches, arms and militaria, books or miscellaneous.
More definitions of militariaDefinition of militaria in:
- The British & World English dictionary