- An army officer serving with an embassy or attached as an observer to a foreign army.More example sentences
- Were any foreign military attachés or observers consulted, assuming that either or both had access to the insurgents?
- In 1938, John visited Berlin, where his uncle was the British military attaché.
- He did well at military college and served as a military attaché in Germany shortly after the end of World War One.
More definitions of military attachéDefinition of military attaché in:
- The British & World English dictionary