- A method of measuring the time based on the full twenty-four hours of the day rather than two groups of twelve hours; the twenty-four-hour clock: at 00:05 (12:05 for those of you who can’t read military time) the assault beganMore example sentences
- It might also be helpful to have a luminous watch with military time.
- If you want to convert standard time to military time, add 1200 to any time from 1:00pm to 11:00pm.
- I accidentally set my ancient Seiko digital watch to military time and can't figure out how to set it back.
More definitions of military timeDefinition of military time in:
- The British & World English dictionary