- Prosperity and abundance.[with biblical allusion to the prosperity of the Promised Land (Exod. 3:8)]More example sentences
- Zambia can be turned into a land of plenty, flowing with milk and honey.
- In the land of milk and honey, debt is wealth, war means peace and a dollar sailing towards hell in the proverbial hand basket is a good thing.
- ‘Our new approach,’ he said on Friday, ‘will be to present our independence not as a land of milk and honey but as a land of opportunity.’
More definitions of milk and honeyDefinition of milk and honey in:
- The British & World English dictionary