- 1A cow or other animal that is kept for milk, especially one of a specified productivity: the cows were no more than fair milkersMore example sentences
- They offered the ‘station’ experience, feeding cattle, shearing sheep, horseback riding, whip cracking, and milking the few milkers they had.
- First calvers, older cows and the better milkers are likely to be thinner than the rest.
- He's now A2 Corporation's point man in Britain, busy persuading farmers to change their herds over to A2 milkers.
- 2A person or device that milks cows.More example sentences
- Mr Williams, now a self-employed relief milker and gardener, who lives at Fishguard, expressed his delight at the result.
- The procedure kills bacteria from the cow or the milker or milking machine.
- The last place he worked had a carousel milker that could handle 600 cows in three hours.
More definitions of milkerDefinition of milker in:
- The British & World English dictionary