- A rich dessert consisting of many very thin layers of puff pastry and such fillings as whipped cream, custard, fruit, etc..More example sentences
- A whole host of backlit pies, cakes, Jell-O cubes, puff-pastry swans stuffed with whipped cream and millefeuilles await you.
- The rabbit is tender but bizarrely taste-free, and the vegetarian millefeuille seems made with less heart and soul.
- Roland Mesnier has measured time perfecting millefeuilles and chocolate pudding.
French, literally 'thousand-leaf'.
More definitions of mille-feuilleDefinition of mille-feuille in:
- The British & World English dictionary