- A person who owns or works in a grain mill.More example sentences
- She said that the government had been running programs since 2003 to encourage big corn millers to create a win-win partnership with small-scale farmers in corn-producing areas nationwide.
- Some of the millers who worked the mills from 1747 to 1927 are documented in the amenity park.
- He is a miller at Nelstrops flour mill in Stockport, where he has worked for nearly 30 years
More definitions of millerDefinition of miller in:
- The British & World English dictionary