- A person whose assets are worth one million dollars or more.More example sentences
- More recently, it's been a case of millionaires striking against billionaires.
- Contrast this to the United states where there are a million-plus millionaires.
- As boisterous entrepreneurs, now millionaires many times over, both enjoy the limelight a great deal.
early 19th century: from French millionnaire, from million (see million).
More definitions of millionaireDefinition of millionaire in:
- The British & World English dictionary