noun[usually in singular]
- The established set of attitudes held by someone: the region seems stuck in a medieval mindsetMore example sentences
- What a truly foul argument - and all too typical of the mindset of the British establishment.
- I really don't think that that is a fair indicator of the mindset of a people.
- His mindset is characteristic of many smart young Americans, and matters a lot to the rest of us.
More definitions of mindsetDefinition of mindset in:
- The British & World English dictionary