- A distillation product of petroleum, especially one used as a lubricant, moisturizer, or laxative.More example sentences
- Beware of products that contain petroleum or mineral oils; they will damage your leather goods over time.
- Products produced from petroleum, such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.
- As a general rule, you should try to avoid facial creams that contain mineral oils, which are petroleum-based, because they might leave a greasy film on your skin and clog your pores as a result.
More definitions of mineral oilDefinition of mineral oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary