Definition of mini in English:
Denoting a miniature version of something: a bouquet of mini carnations
More example sentences
- There, smaller children can enjoy the thrills on this mini version and maybe even look after their less adventurous parents as well!
- Why try to make them into mini versions of yourself, with their mini-me haircuts and their mini-me clothes?
- Pack a touch-up kit containing mini versions of your favourite cosmetic products.
noun (plural minis)Back to top
1A very short skirt or dress.
- Inspired by the life span of insects, Kyra Nolan created blue corsets, pointy hem dresses, felted minis and mesh bodystockings over rubber halter tops.
- Break out the cutesy A-line skirts and minis, and, of course, killer stockings.
- So I quickly run up stairs and slip on my pink mini, pleated skirt, and my tank top and run down stairs.
2 short for minicomputer.
- But the minis are CPUs only so you need to add your own display, keyboard and mouse.
- If you want a Mac mini to be your media hub, chances are it's because it's small and dinky and looks more like a space-age waffle toaster than a computer.
- So, a setup with a Mac mini, if you had nothing to start with, can cost less than $700.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan