- short for miniature golf.More example sentences
- But for me it is the sportsmanship, sense of fair play and friendly nature in which minigolf is played that set it apart from other, more commercialised sports.
- All of the amenities are at hand, including tennis courts, squash, minigolf, windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaks, water-skiing, parasailing, scuba diving and fitness areas.
- Unfortunately Sport New Zealand refuses to recognise more than one variant of a sport, regarding minigolf as a golf variant.
More definitions of mini-golfDefinition of mini-golf in:
- The British & World English dictionary