- A shopping mall containing a relatively small number of retail outlets and with access to each shop from the outside rather than from an interior hallway.More example sentences
- How many more mini-malls and big-box outlets do we need?
- There are golf courses, paintballing centres, go-karting tracks, amusement parks, ploughman's lunches, morris dancers, craft shops - even rural mini-malls for those who measure their enjoyment by credit card.
- Kiko and Jason, meanwhile, wandered off into another section of Music Mart, a mini-mall consisting only of musical instruments and equipment, of which Mike's Drum World was but one store.
More definitions of mini-mallDefinition of mini-mall in:
- The British & World English dictionary