- A handheld video camera.More example sentences
- Some of the footing was shot with a digital minicam placed on top of Natchwey's camera and allowing the audience to see exactly what the photographer saw as well as the exact moment when his index pressed the shutter-release.
- Fire up the post-draft minicamp minicams, but know the NFL's still rasslin' with The Character Issue.
- The JetRanger earns its keep on weekends when it serves East Coast Nascar racing, its belly-mounted microwave relay bouncing the TV signals from the minicams installed aboard the cars to the racing teams and broadcasters.
More definitions of minicamDefinition of minicam in:
- The British & World English dictionary