- A very short skirt.More example sentences
- As women have become more liberated, their clothing has become less restrictive: from corsets and petticoats to trousers, shorts and miniskirts; from full-length burqas to jilbabs to headscarves, then to bare heads.
- The spring women's line features off-the-shoulder blouses, miniskirts and hipster trousers.
- Then there were normal T-shirts and miniskirts and shorts and jeans and tops and strapless things, and a lot of jewellery.
More definitions of miniskirtDefinition of miniskirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary