- A separate report presented by members of a committee or other group who disagree with the majority.More example sentences
- All members had an opportunity to read the report and write a minority report, if they disagreed with the finding of the majority.
- All I can say is I commend the work of the ACT and the National members of the select committee in making their minority report to this Parliament, as it points out the serious issues involved in this case.
- He then asked whether he was allowed to include a minority report, and the committee agreed to accept a minority report from the Green member, and that is included in the legislation and the report back before the House today.
More definitions of minority reportDefinition of minority report in:
- The British & World English dictionary