Definition of misdeal in English:
verb (past and past participle misdealt)[no object]
Make a mistake when dealing cards.
- If the cards are misdealt in any way, they must be shuffled, cut and dealt again.
- If a player misdeals, the deck passes to the next player, and a Refa is declared.
nounBack to top
A hand dealt wrongly.
- A misdeal does not change the deal, but in such cases the cards must be re-shuffled, re-cut, and re-dealt.
- Any inaccuracies during the deal will void the hand and cause a misdeal.
- In the event of a misdeal, the dealer loses the privilege of dealing and the deal is passed to the left.
Words that rhyme with misdealallele, anele, anneal, appeal, Bastille, Beale, Castile, chenille, cochineal, cockatiel, conceal, congeal, creel, deal, eel, Emile, feel, freewheel, genteel, Guayaquil, heal, heel, he'll, keel, Kiel, kneel, leal, Lille, Lucille, manchineel, meal, Neil, O'Neill, ordeal, peal, peel, reel, schlemiel, seal, seel, she'll, spiel, squeal, steal, steel, Steele, teal, underseal, veal, weal, we'll, wheel, zeal
Definition of misdeal in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.