Definition of missilery in English:
1The study of the use and characteristics of missiles.
- Yet, it was one of Goddard's ‘firsts’ in the now booming significance of rocket propulsion in the fields of military missilery and the scientific exploration of space.
- Suggestions that modern developments in missilery make it unnecessary for us to have bases overseas might be quoted from surviving massive retaliationists, but also from The Liberal Papers.
- The branch can concentrate more objectively on a balanced career for its officers, knowing that its prime responsibilities lie in one path, that of missilery and radar electronics.
- The album focuses on the role of top-rank designers in creating missilery and the Baikonur's infrastructure components.
- Israel did not realize, the full scale of the accommodated missilery and should have known and been prepared to deal with it.
- I've been around missilery for a long time, and in my mind it is the most spectacular piece of missilery that has ever been done.
Definition of missilery in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan