- A situation or thing that has disadvantages as well as advantages: having children so early in their marriage was a mixed blessingMore example sentences
- Increasingly, gay marriage has received such mixed blessings from communities of color.
- Marriage can be a mixed blessing, a fact that is perhaps reflected in the country's rising divorce rate.
- Winter also had the mixed blessings of dark mornings and early sunsets.
More definitions of mixed blessingDefinition of mixed blessing in:
- The British & World English dictionary