- A dish consisting of various items of grilled food, typically meats, tomatoes, and mushrooms.More example sentences
- We had a lovely night and the mixed grill and steak pie were lovely.
- There are also as many different places to eat along the way, serving steaks, mixed grills, seafood and chips, as well as more authentic Dutch food.
- The most popular form is the parrillada, a mixed grill of steak and other cuts.
More definitions of mixed grillDefinition of mixed grill in:
- The British & World English dictionary