Definition of mixed media in English:
The use of a variety of media in an entertainment or work of art.
- But also Western techniques like etching, lithographs and screenprints or mixed media techniques are common.
- The Fine Art Division represents artists whose original work in oil, acrylic and mixed media is exhibited in fine-art galleries.
- She works in drawings, graphics, watercolors and mixed media.
adjective(mixed-media) Back to top
another term for multimedia.
- New data-protection paradigms, for instance, include mixed-media solutions.
- Library manufacturers have different philosophies about including mixed-media capabilities in their libraries, depending on their particular technical approach.
- Although it makes extensive use of virtual partitions in their libraries, it does not use it for mixed-media capability.
Definition of mixed media in:
- British & World English dictionary