1US trademark A type of electric food processor: figurative he put together proposals, ideas, and advice in a kind of cerebral Mixmaster
More example sentences
- Streamlining was egalitarian, adding modern beauty to useful designs - from lamps to Mixmasters - priced for everyone.
- My parents assumed they were due a bigger fridge with freezer, four burner stove and three-rack oven, dishwasher, toaster, mixmaster etc.
1.1 (also mixmaster) informal A sound-recording engineer or disc jockey who is an accomplished mixer of music.
- After successfully contributing remixes to several collections, he puts together his own compilation featuring fellow mixmasters and band favourites.
- The mixmaster in the spotlight this time is an obvious fan of old-school funk, hip-hop, electro and reggae.
- Not, as you might think, an organisation that cares for old, decrepit deejays, but a charity set up by mixmasters to donate money to a Music Therapy Trust.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Mixmaster in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.