Definition of mixologist in English:
A person who is skilled at mixing cocktails and other drinks.
- A dedicated mixologist will teach cocktail lovers how to mix their favourite drinks and help them to shake their own cocktails.
- Great atmosphere, good cocktails and very professional mixologists!
- Even if they hire a mixologist to develop cocktails for them, they have to have the follow-through.
- Example sentences
- In defiance of all previously known laws of mixology, tequila, rum, vodka, and gin are made to play nice together.
- Friendly, unified bar staff display expert mixology, cooking up colourful vodka and gin-based cocktails to ambient techno tunes.
- Every concoction from the Singapore Sling to the Japanese version of a Pina Colada is in their silky repertoire, skilled mixology that would hold its own in any bar in the Western Hemisphere.
Definition of mixologist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan