- A compilation of favorite pieces of music, typically by different artists, recorded onto a cassette tape or other medium by an individual.More example sentences
- I can't recall just how many people at school asked me to do them a mix tape.
- Therefore you need an eclectic smorgasbord of aural delicacies to keep the true essence of a mixtape intact.
- Really, any Sabbath song will fit perfectly into any stoner mixtape.
More definitions of mixtapeDefinition of mixtape in:
- The British & World English dictionary