noun[usually treated as singular]
- The study and development of systems for improving and assisting the memory.More example sentences
- Bruno then travelled to Toulouse in France, where he lectured on Aristotle's De anima and wrote a book on mnemonics - systems of memory training.
- In short, mnemonics and rote memory aren't the only way to learn.
- Read the rest of this fascinating profile and I suspect that, like me, you'll come away with an appreciation of Card and a desire to learn more about the Riccian method of mnemonics.
More definitions of mnemonicsDefinition of mnemonics in:
- The British & World English dictionary