- A large house trailer that is parked in one particular place and used as a permanent living accommodation.More example sentences
- Campaigning residents have vowed to resist plans to convert a caravan park into a permanent base for mobile homes.
- The mother's plan includes living in a mobile home in a trailer park with this man.
- Caravans or mobile homes will not be permitted for use as permanent dwellings.
More definitions of mobile homeDefinition of mobile home in:
- The British & World English dictionary