- An electrically powered scooter designed for people with restricted mobility, typically those who are elderly or disabled.More example sentences
- He could still be seen around the Hampton area on his mobility scooter.
- A second mobility scooter which was parked outside nearby flats was also set on fire at 1.28 am on Monday.
- It comes following numerous accidents involving the vehicles, including incidents in which users have inadvertently driven their mobility scooters onto motorways.
More definitions of mobility scooterDefinition of mobility scooter in:
- The British & World English dictionary