- A weblog whose content originates from mobile phones and other portable wireless devices.More example sentences
- It's now happening so much that I'm considering not blogging it anymore. reason: What's the difference between a moblog and an ordinary weblog?
- There is a new fad in web logging called the mobile weblog or moblog.
- Many moblogs consist just of the pictures; others have commentary.
- More example sentences
- In fact, his moblogging is better than most A-List bloggers pulled together during the US conventions a year ago.
- But, as more mobile operators offer faster networks and flat-rate data plans, moblogging will become faster, easier and cheaper.
- The upshot: Moblogging will become far more pervasive.
More definitions of moblogDefinition of moblog in:
- The British & World English dictionary